Monday, August 1, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Shadow Pencil in Morphine

What can I say... the color is amazing, the texture is amazing, the lasting power is amazing
I first fell in love with Urban Decay colourful and creamy 24/7 pencil eye liners. Graduating from the eyeliner, I saw Morphine. The color is simply... amazing... light purple with iridescent glow. It just makes my eyes appear fresher and bigger when applied properly.  
This chubby pencil is so creamy and glides easily without tugging. Easy to work with (as long as you don’t let it set), easy to blend with the 24/7 eye liner pencil. It applies evenly too.
The loveliest thing is... the color stay put and vibrant all day long. My lid is super oily, most shadow wont stay fresh and will migrate by the time the clock hits 4pm. Not this one. 
I am sooo going to buy more... totally recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment