Thursday, May 26, 2011

SANA Superquick Lip Concealer EX in Baby Pink 02 SPF 15 PA++

I’ve wanted to try the nude-lip look for a while now. Unfortunately for me, not single product I tried has been pigmented, moisturized enough for my lips. One day thou, I found this baby:
I’ve wanted to try the nude-lip look for a while now. Unfortunately for me, not single product I tried has been pigmented, moisturized enough for my lips. One day thou, I found this baby:

I am loving the texture...very balmy, feels like not wearing lipcolor but balm. It gives me glossy finish from start to end. The color though, doesn’t last very long. Only 2-3 hours with minimal tea sippings in between. But the glossiness sticks around for few more hours. Not bad... unfortunately I don’t see or feel any plumping effect aside from the gloss.
In summary...
Packaging: plastic, lip balm like
Color variations: only 2 options: baby pink or beige
Price: SGD 17.9
Texture: balmy and glossy
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: 1-2 hours without tea sippings or snacking in between
Will I buy more? Yes, if I was still having the nude lip fever by the time this tube finishes 

No comments:

Post a Comment