Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Glam

This is the beginning of my love affair with cheek stains...
Got this from one of Sephora’s box sets. I just adore the packaging. Lovely color too... pink-coral with golden shimmer...
On skin, it is sheer and makes my cheek glows...
It is lightly fragranced- very soft and soothing fragrance. And feels moisturizing when I applied it on my cheek and blend it. in drier climates, I think this would be a nice comfortable on skin kind of blush. But in tropical climate like Singapore, I think it is a little too moisturizing for me. I can see those with dry skin would be happy with this blush.

However, this is not really a stain. When i swathed it on my skin, i can easily remove the color with clean cotton pad. It doesn’t stain my skin at all.

Whenever I use this one, I always set it with sheer powder. And it works perfectly. I am thinking to get more colors if they ship it over to Asia...

In summary...
Packaging: made of plastic, golden in color...pretty and festive
Texture: light, glides nicely, shimmery and moisturizing
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: stays pretty much all day
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you adore the color, you want moisture with your blush
No if... you have oily skin, you expect a staining product

No comments:

Post a Comment