Sunday, May 29, 2011

SANA Make Skin CG Clear Glossy Powder in Glossy Beige 02

First time I saw this packaging was to run away from it. What kind of product is this that it needs a CG-girl to promote it? My sceptical mind goes to defensive mode: no product can make your skin look like photoshop-ed! On one hand, I was correct... but I decided to try it anyway.
So, this product promises computer-graphic finish, no pore, no discoloration with glowing effect. Granted, not all promises come true!

CG Glossy Beige looks pale beige in the casing, but it is really translucent with soft pearly finish. I tried to apply lots and lots on my face and it doesn’t make my skin look cakey at all. It gives light glow as the subtle shimmer reflects light. Love it for this glowing effect.

Not like my regular powder, this doesn’t help with oil absorption whatsoever.

As for the other claims... I don’t see the promised effects on my skin. But I still love it for the glowy appearance it gives my skin. And I am planning to get the other shade...glossy pink :D

In Summary...
Packaging: light clear plastic with puff
Color variation: glossy beige and glossy pink
Collateral Damage: SGD 23.90
Texture: light, translucent, very very light shimmer
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you like shimmering powder
No if... you dislike loose powder, you expect more oil control from powders, you want more coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment