Sunday, May 8, 2011

Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips in #2 Sweet Berry Blossom

Made a big huge mistake to drop by Etude House when I was in the mall earlier. I cannot resist to get another Sweet Shower Lips from Miss Tangerine Collection...
I somehow grow to like more and more stuff from the Miss Tangerine Collection. One of my favourite item is this baby. Love the packaging design, love the colors. I’ve reviewed other color here Sweet Shower Lips Shiny Pink
). Beside Sweet Shower, Miss Tangerine also brings us new shade in VIP Girl Dear Darling Lips, also reviewed and swatched here Miss Tangerine VIP Girl Dear Darling Lips.
Texture, fragrance and lasting power is the same with the other two. The only difference is the color. Sweet Berry is warmish sheer red with rather glossy finish, minus the shimmer.
The color looks very sheer and natural, making me look fresher with dash of color on my lips. Not too overwhelming, just nice.
The only bummer is, I got this even more expensive in Jakarta than in Singapore. Should have hauled the whole Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips from Singapore! Dang...

In Summary...
Packaging: pretty and feminine
Color offering: varieties of poppy tangerines and pink
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: vibrant color stays for 1 hours, soft shimmer left afterwards
Collateral damage: IDR 238,000 (normal price), I got 50% member discount when I purchased this
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you like sheer colors, if you want moisturizing lippie
No if... you want more pigment, you prefer more gorwn up color, you cant use fragranced/flavoured products

No comments:

Post a Comment