Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper Lipstick

This one is a last eyar product... but it is... My first ever red lipstick! Before Cyndi Lauper, I am always pink and mauve person, occasionally peach. But I just cant say no to Cyndi Lauper...

The sales lady told me this is going to be limited edition and available only in 2010. Good marketing to prompt me purchasing it as soon as I got my salary! But earlier this year, I still saw Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga’s blue-pink lippie.


I wont describe the texture and fragrance here – it is classic MAC lipstick with hint of vanilla fragrance. The color itself is rather sheer warm red. Just nice for red first timer like myself.

In summary...
Packaging: classic MAC
Color variations: 5/5 MAC has the most variation of colors, finish and shades I have ever seen so far
Texture: light, glides nicely
Moisturizing: 3/5, somewhere in the middle, but best used with balm underneath
Staying power: 3-4 hours
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you have been collecting MAC’s viva glam, you are red first timer
No if... you expect super intense red

No comments:

Post a Comment