Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lemongrass House Rose Absolute Shampoo and Rose Absolute Conditioner

Just cant say no when I see the word ‘Rose’ ...
Previously I got Dog Coat Oil from Lemongrass House. This Thai brand has quite a lot of stuff in the shop... Soaps, Oils, Pet stuff and this shampoo and conditioner!

It smells nice. Of roses, green-ish roses, not the fruity or too powdery rose.

I know I was looking for trouble when I got this one. It is for normal hair, while my hair is super dry. SO.. it was hardly surprising when I find it the shampoo too drying for my hair. However, it leaves soft fragrance on my hair when wet. The fragrance seems to go away not so long after hair is dry.

The conditioner is not very moisturizing for my ultra dry hair. But it might be just perfect for normal hair. The fragrance is the same with the shampoo, roses – fresh and lovely. The fragrance lingers when my hair was wet. Lingers slightly longer compared to the shampoo only.

I, personally, still enjoy using this shampoo once in a while – when I wanted squeaky clean hair. I use the conditioner more than the shampoo. Used it as light conditioner when I don’t need to shampoo my hair, when simple rinsing with water is enough.

Again, the fragrance is wonderful. Those with normal hair, do give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment