Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ma Cherie Hair Oil


I love hair oil waaaayyy too much. I have a lot, yet I keep on buying more. This time I grabbed one from Shiseido’s Ma Cherie. I tried their hair milk and straight wax before, and am quite happy with the results.

Ma Cherie says this hair oil will provide deep penetrating nourishment to your hair. They also promises light texture. It will protect hair from heat styling and UV rays. Two of the star ingredients are Champagne royal jelly extract to repair damaged cuticle inside out and hydroxyethyl urea and inositol to enhance gloss and shine, plus making hair soft to touch. And as with all Ma Cherie product, the fragrance promises protection against odors and cigarette smell.

This hair oil is colorless and feels very light-almost watery, with light fruity floral fragrance that’s present in all Ma Cherie products. It does feel a little silicone-y, even though the ingredients list doesn’t mention various silicone based stuff. But then again, we never know the proportion of each ingredient from the ingredient list.

Ingredients: c 13-14 isoparaffin, dimethicone, olea europeaea fruit oil, hydrogenated polyisobutene, poly silicone-13, triethylhexanoin, amp-isostearoyl, wheat/corn/soy amino acids, bis-ethyl-hexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, royal jelly extract, wine extract, ehtylhexyl methoxycinnamate, isostearic acid, alcohol, water, tocopherol, butylene glycol, bht, fragrance, red 17, green 6.

This product is a pleasure to use. Single pump might appear and feel too much in the beginning, but it does get absorbed easily. It doesn’t weigh my hair at all or make it appear oily. It just adds softness and shine and reduce tangles on my hair ends. This might be the perfect hair oil for those with normal or softer hair. for me, I would want my hair oil to give a little moisture to my split ends.

Nowadays I’m using it to complement my regular Vrai oil, just after I towel dried my hair.

Bottomline,
Pleasant to use, light hair oil. It adds softness and shine, but doesn’t weigh down my hair. might be a perfect hair oil for those with finer or normal hair. Personally I wont repurchase, as I would want my hair oil to supply more moisture to my fried our hair ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment