Monday, November 12, 2012

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil


I’ve got this bottle for a while already, can’t believe I haven’t done anything with it yet! I think most of us are familiar with Palmer’s. The brand pretty much offers everything hydrating for the skin.
 Palmer’s claims that this oil is good for scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin, fine lines and wrinkles. They also say this is good not only for your arms and legs... but also your face. That’s a lot of claim thrown in there!
You know me... first, I am going to try it on my hair! The oil is thin and easy to get absorbed. It makes my hair feels softer. The oil has faint fruity rose fragrance. It doesn’t bother me at all, as it dissipates very quickly after hair or skin application.
On my dry skin, it gets absorbed nicely as well. Dispense carefully, as just a little too much oil will give the oily skin stickiness.
One thing I really really hate from this oil is the bottle! The small plastic bottle size is perfect. But the nozzle is pain in the ass. It is too small and somehow I cant dispense it cleanly, without spilling some on the sides. Hate it.
Bottomline,
Practical product for those who wants skin and hair oil in one. But, I just detest that plastic bottle. Please, change the nozzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment