Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sleek Wonderlast Lipgloss in Purity


Guess who had a twin sister?

Don’t you agree Sleek Wonderlast totally look like dupe of Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge? The moment I saw it, I know I have to try it!

The lipcolor formula is more liquid than MUFE’s but still creamy. Very easy to manage and spread. The lipcolor has light vanilla fragrance; no taste was detected when I wore this. Just like its twin sister, the lipcolor is super opaque in single swipe. On me, it feels like this baby requires longer time to set properly compared to MUFE’s. It dries down matte and even. Purity is creamy, almost nude-warm pink in color.

After it sets, I applied the supplied gloss. Unlike the lipcolor, the gloss is tasteless and fragranceless. The gloss is light and non sticky. I am loving it.

But… Gotta say I don’t fancy the brush that comes with it. I will prefer sponge applicator like the lipcolor’s. The brush is stiff and basically not helpful. 

This baby is rock solid. It doenst budge at all the whole day... it does fade a little along the way, but then again, it was a rosy nude lip color, which look really similar to my original lip color- therefore i wont notice it as much when it does fade out. The gloss on the other hand, just slip off very easily. May be an hour or two.

Bottomline,
good one if you like rosy nude color. the formula is nice and it does stay all day. I am definitely going to try more colors from this line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment