Monday, November 12, 2012

Kao Liese Designing Jelly 1 Tidy Straight


I am always amused by the level of differentiation Japanese hair styling products presents to us. They pretty much have one type for every single hair style. Sometime the vast choices overwhelms me, but most of the time, it’s all fun.  And Liese is not an exception... it is one of the biggest brand of hairstyle in Japan, which offers pretty much everything you need for your hair styling routine. 
 As usual, I picked up the one which promises me pretty, tidy, straight hair. That leads me to number 1, tidy straight. It promises natural, sleek look by keeping frizz at bay and flyaways tame.
 I don’t think I will ever bring this during my travels, but the bottle is just too cute. It kinda reminds me of nail polish bottle. The cap, which makes it cute, also makes it travel un-friendly... it simply will take too much space in my luggage.
The product itself is light runny liquid gel like, which get easily absorbed by damp towel dried or fully dried hair. It is lightly perfumed with light fruity floral fragrance, which dissipates when applied. Nice thing is, it doesn’t feel silicone-y or weigh down my hair.
On regular day, this is a nice styling product. It does exactly what Liese says about it. But don’t dream that it will straighten your wavy hair. Tidy Straight tidies up your hair, but it will not straighten it.  I love to use it to tidy up fine hairs which frame the face.
Bottomline,
Nice styling products to tidies up a little frizz and flyaways, but it is not suitable for heavy duty straightening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment