Monday, March 14, 2011

Canmake Cream Cheek in Cherry Pink 02 and Marshmallow Pink 08

I love cream cheek formula so much, I got myself not one, but two other colors! Previously I got myself sweet apricot colored blush (swatch here)This Japanese brand offers so many pretty colors...
The packaging is light clear plastic. Pretty cute if you ask me.

Now the colors... Cherry Pink 02 is sheer buildable pink with golden shimmer. The shimmer might be too much for those who prefer subtle shimmer. I can imagine younger girls would adore the shimmer more than those who plan to sport this to the office. The left is unblended, right side is blended.
Here is Marshmalow Pink 08... Cute baby pink with very subtle golden shimmer. Subtler than Cherry Pink when it comes to shimmer. Left swatch was unblended, right side was blended. Now this color... would be subtle enough for office.
The formula is consistent across all colors for Cream Cheek. All are cream-gel which turns to powder upon application. I personally love the formula and texture very much. Very comfortable to wear, doesn’t make my cheek oily.

In summary...
Packaging: cute but simple, light clear plastic
Color variations: 4/5
Price: SGD 19.9
Texture: cream-gel turning powdery upon blending
Staying power: color still vibrant on my cheek by the end of the day 
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you like light cream blush, you like healthy dose of shimmer in your blush
No if... you don’t like dipping your fingers in the pot, you dislike cream blushes

No comments:

Post a Comment