Wednesday, March 16, 2011

L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine in Pink Rose P120

Not so long time ago, I adopted L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine in CR101 (swatch here) , which is sheer and shimmery pale coral. I am loving the formula so much, I just have to drop by L’oreal display every time I pass by the drugstore. I need one color of each family...one pink, one red, one beige...

Hey! Stay sane... one baby step at a time... let’s start with Pink, the Coral looks so lonely sitting alone in my drawer...


P120 is sheer pink with soft shimmer. Glides smoothly on my lips, without gritty feeling from the shimmer. The formula and lasting power is similar to CR101. Ahhh ... love...

Red, you better pack your bags, your sisters are waiting in my lipstick drawer :D

In summary...
Packaging: light plastic. I still don’t adore it, but don’t judge a lipstick by its packing, right?
Color offering: 4/5
Price: SGD 19.9
Texture: glides smoothly like lip balm *heart*
Moisturizing: 4/5
Staying power: approx 2 hours with drinks in between
Is it worth it?
Yes if... you like balm that double up as sheer lip color, you love subtle shimmer
No if... you want your lippie to show more pigment.

No comments:

Post a Comment